Our Objectives are to:
- To produce quality graduates who are responsible and can effectively serve a changing local and international society.
- To programme the clinical seminars as a medium of conducting research and disseminating the findings.
- To revamp the Legal Aid Clinic as a medium of teaching and provision of legal services to the indigent.
- Establish Law Reviews and journals in specific areas of research.
- To harness available institutional linkages for optimum conduct of research and delivery of legal training to various cadres of legal practitioners.
- To promote research and scholarship through publication of at least two (2) journals every year.
- To cultivate and develop at least one (1) linkage with other like minded institutions every year in areas of research and scholarship
- To produce at least one hundred and fifty (150) graduates of law every year
- To provide legal aid services to at least five (5) indigent persons every month through our Legal Aid Clinics